View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 04:46 AM   #5
mnewco
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I want to post this here too because Sharly asked me in the Wanted to buy section if I found a Yorkie yet. So here is my answer for all to see in case Sharly does not go back to that section. This seems to be the popular section.

Hi Sharly,

Yes I sure did find my baby. Indiah (ExoticYorkies) right here from this board sold me her 2 yr old spayed female and I just brought her home last night. She may only be 3 lbs but she is a very healthy 3 lbs. Indiah was super nice to take her to the vet and have her shots done and provided me with a full report. Her teeth are real good too. My kids love her and she went right to them when we got to the hotel room. She curled right up to my 10 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter. They are real good with her.

I just want to say to breeders out there that are hesitant to sell their dogs to people with children or other animals that it is okay. Don't be afraid. Just because the Yorkies are small, does not mean the children or other animals will hurt the Yorkie. If you had a bad experience, before, I understand but that is not going to be that way the next time.

Indiah produces beautiful healthy pups and when she says they are the weight they are, they are that weight. I wanted to stress this because there was a girl on Yorkie talk that was very upset that her breeder sold her a Yorkie that claimed it would be super small and it will not be. You have to do your research. With Indiah, you can trust her to be a respectable breeder that babies her babies and takes super care of them.

Thanks to all who offered me a pup. I really enjoy Niyah and chose her over a puppy because I didn't want to go through the puppy stage again. I am just coming out of that stage with my Samoyed (Apple). With an adult, you know what kind of personality you are getting.

Right now Niyah is so funny, she likes to dance circles on the floor, I am not sure what that means so I pick her up. I make sure she has food and [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]water[/COLOR][/COLOR] and pee pad down in case that is what she wants but no she keeps dancing so I assume she just wants some loving.

Thanks again to Indiah from ExoticYorkies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!