View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

My yorkies don't go to anyone with toddlers either. i don't care if the toddler has been around dogs since the day it was born and raised close with them. So have my grandchildren. They know not to touch grandma's dogs and are not even allowed in the room with them unless I am there and they are sitting on the floor. i made this rule ater watching my three year old grand daughter, who "has been around dogs all her life and knows how to be good and kind to them, stumble and fall nearly killing one of mine. People who claim their children never have had an accident or hurt one have been very fortunate. it is too much of a risk to take. I admire breeders who are particular where they let their puppies go. I know adults also have accidents and are clumsy at times but it does happen more with children. we have actually had cases on here where two and three year old children fell on dogs and killed them. So don't be too hard on the breeder. Also, not many are going to give you, someone they don't know, open registration on a dog to breed. they don't know what your level of experience is with breeding.

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 07-19-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!