View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 02:12 PM   #11
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

i did finally talk to my vet today..she said that liver is ok in small amounts and should be used as a treat only. i got really worried about the liver thing....LOL

she did say that beef liver is better than pork liver?? (there goes my babies neese's...ha ha. its pork liver.)

as far as chicken broth...she said that it is fine to give too in the right amounts. not too much. but a little is actually good for them according to her.

i'm changing puppy foods. not because i have a problem with pro plan. i actually like it. but because my girl has become soooo picky. i picked up a bag of science diet this morning. my good friend who is also a breeder has given me good feedback on it also. so far she has eaten a little. i mixed it with her pro plan to not upset her system and i will continue to do so over the next few days...wish me luck

i don't like the idea of changing around food with an expectant mommy, but she hasn't given me much of a choice. she just became sooooooo picky with this pregnancy. guess she is just like the rest of us, lol! i know my eating habits were absolutely crazy when i had my daughter years back.
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!