View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 12:46 PM   #1
Bridget's Mommy
YT Addict

Default Bridget needs teeth pulled

Found out last night that Bridget needs 3 teeth extracted. I am freaking out! I took her to the vet for her shots and a check-up before we move and told him that she hadn’t been eating well and was kind of mopey. I attributed this to the stress of getting ready to move and was just trying to give her as much love and attention as I can. Well, the vet looked at her teeth and said that she has 1 baby one that hasn’t come out that needs to go and two that are bad. I couldn’t believe it! So we started her on an antibiotic and she goes in to have them extracted next week.

She had a check up when I adopted her in June and all the vet said was that we needed to stay on top of teeth brushing – which I do every day or so. I feel like such a bad mommy for not noticing this earlier. The poor thing has been in pain! My heart is just breaking for her.

Has anyone experienced this? Should I be expecting any reactions from the antibiotic? Is there anything I can do to ease her pain? The surgery isn’t till Tuesday. Any advice would be most appreciated.
Bridget's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!