View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
Cara Smith
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hi There!! No I am not a breeder. Just a nice person trying to place my loving Biewer dogs in good homes and I have not had much luck in getting that done. I WILL NOT sell to any Kennels. They have not been broght up in that type of environment and I do not ever want them in that environment. The price on them is low because I need to sell them. I don't want to, but I HAVE too! We are moveing soon and I can not take them with me:-( If there was any way I could, I would. So if anyone out there is looking or know of someone looking for a really great Biewer dog at a really great price, please send them my way. I am not making any $$ on these gorgeous Biewers. I just need to find them good and loving homes ASAP. They are litter mates, BROTHERS! Somepeople have asked me how I would feel about spliting them up. I really think that they will be fine split, because they do not sleep together or eat together and I do at times keep them separated from each other and they are fine. The smaller one (the one with the white and black face) I may have a possible sale pending on. Wont know for sure untill latter in the week.
I live in easteren Iowa, the Quad Cities area.(Davenport, Bettendorf on the Iowa side & Rock Island, Moline on the Illinois side) I would be willing to drive a few hours to meet someone if need be. I am 3 hours away from Chicago, 2 and a half hours away from Peoria IL., 2 hours from Burlington Iowa, 1 hour from Galiesburg IL. and 3 hours from Des Moines. Hope that helps you know where I am located.
yorkie mama 22 & nanahas3, thank you very much for your kind words about my babies. (*.*)
Cara Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!