View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
bfforever
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Incredible and ridiculously cute!

Yesterday our Frankie took the wind right out of our chests. He's five months old, but we are continuously amazed at what he knows but has never been taught.

I always pick Frankie up when my DH goes to work, so he doesn't scoot out the door. My hubby always give us a kiss, heads toward the door, says "Bye Bye" and waves as he exits.

Yesterday, Frankie takes both of his paws and vigorously waves goodbye to my husband when my DH waved. We were floored. To make sure it wasn't a fluke, I waved at him at least 20 times during the day. He waved back. When my husband came home, I was holding Frankie. DH said HI FRANKIE and waved at him--Frankie waved back.

As I said, this tiny baby is amazing. He knows things he has never been taught. It is so eerie, I can't go into details. We were so devastated by the loss of our two yorkies in the fall. There is something that makes us wonder if he wasn't sent to us by them to soothe our grief. This puppy can do things he has never been taught and understands exactly what is expected without being taught. Potty trained in days, sat and heeled on command with no leash the second day we had him. I could go on and on. It sounds exaggerated,and incredible. My vet is facinated--never seen anything like it.

I'm not a kook. I just thought I was incredibly lucky to get an 12 week old puppy that was smart. Now I'm starting to wonder.....because every day he does something else he has never been taught--he just understands.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!