View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 04:36 AM   #1
laurlync
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile Hi, everyone! I'm sort of new to YT!

Hi, everyone! I got my sweet baby, Chloe, in April. She is my first Yorkie and my first dog in over 20 years.

My son has a Shorkie named Zoe that I kept for a week while he was on vacation and I enjoyed her SO MUCH! After he came and got her I moped and cried for a week! I had been thinking of getting a Yorkie and decided that week that it was time.

I was really scared (but excited) at first so I did lots of research and found this wonderful site and have been an ADDICT ever since. I log on every day. I have laughed at (er...I mean with) you guys, I have cried with you guys and I have learned so much from you guys.

Now I need to brag on my baby a minute...She has been the best puppy and she is SOOOOO SMART! She has been super easy to housebreak and she learns new tricks in no time. I taught her to ring a bell when she wants to go outside and it only took three trips outside before she had it. Now she drives me NUTS with the bell because she loves going outside...LOL

Anyway, I decided to quit lurking and start participating...finally!

If I am doing this correctly, below is a picture of my sweet Chloe. I also have added a few pictures to my album.

Thanks to you all...
Attached Thumbnails
Hi, everyone! I'm sort of new to YT!-chloe-099.jpg  
laurlync is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!