View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #8
yorkie mad
♥Tiny Tia my Furbaby♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melyssa2007 View Post
That is so exciting for you and Tia! Ranger wanted to tell Tia:

Tia you are sooo lucky. I love spendin time with the mom and dad... Especially the momma! I am going to this place called Birch Run Outlet mall soon. You see the momma found out that dogs can actually go in the store with the people! Yeah, I know right... How cool!! Now the momma doesn't have to sneak me in. The other cool thing is i get to stay in the hotel without hiding too! There is a treat store at this mall, and I get to have whatever I want... the momma says so.

Have fun on your Trip Tia!
Thanks ranger ,hotels are so cool arn't they and dogs in store wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxies_mom View Post
Tia I hope you have a great time! Roxie likes to go with us too. We've taken her all the way to Florida and we stayed at her Uncles house and she got to play with her 3 cousins who are closer to my size. She doesn't get to play with dogs her size very often. Anyway, she's always ready to go bye bye anytime, anyplace with us. As a matter of fact my birthday is coming up and DH asked what I wanted to do for it. I want to do something where I don't have to leave her all day or overnight. I want her to be with me on my birthday. Any suggestions on what we could do that's fun and she can be a part of it?

Roxie, get your mummy and daddy to take you to a doggy hotel too as its your mummies birthday , you might get some cake (lol) woof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
awww Tia you are one lucky wittle duck!!!! Yep my girls go on vacation with us!!!

Make sure your mommy takes LOTS of pics...so she can share them with us!!!
yep lots of pics coming up
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!