View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 08:05 AM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default ok i know this is totally off topic..

but i am soo upset! my washer and dryer went sometime in early june mid june. i rent, so we told the landlord and i think i went maybe a week and half 2 weeks w/o the w/d. got one in, with a 30 day warranty. but the cord was at the top and didnt reach so my husband replaced it and installed it. i noticed the DRYER had this ear piercing squeech...and the washer has this unbelieve mildew smell to it. i tried washing hot water and bleach but it wont leave..so we called the guy out with in 2 days of installing and he oiled the dryer and said it needed to be stablized so he did that...ok...2 weeks later the dryer is making the same noise and the washer isnt starting and still smells..call the landlord she calls the people they tell her the guy will be here sometime that morning (monday) no one shows up, call the next morning my self and the guy said his man was here, i said no no one came, same thing all day..this happened all week..wednsday night i left a message stating that i dont mind waiting as long as it fixed in the warranty time frame and that the guy give me a time and day i cant keep siting around the house for a week straight..the next morning i got two calls each one saying the guy would be here in a hour, this was at 10 am...3:30 he shows up, fixes the rooters and the dryer squeaking said there is nothing i can do about the smell. this morning i open the washer and it didnt drain, so i call the guy back and thanked him for getting the guy out here...(who was really scary looking and tells me he was attacked by bugs at a research plant by bugs and he cant get rid of them?!?!?!) but that my washer wasny draining...this guy ripped me a new one! yelled for 7 minutes about how we installed it wrong and he is paying out the A$$ for it and that its not his fault we keep breaking it and that it worked perfect and that he would send his guy back out there bye! i tried explaining that no one said it was his fault but he wouldnt listen

but my guess is if it has this horrible midlew smell then this isnt the first time its happened..

my husband no the guys at this company but they dont know me so they have no idea that they are giving one of their buddys a hard time...so i told my husband who said he will stop by and chat with them tonight and i told the landlord and she said tell them to gome get their piece of sh** and give her, her money back...

i hate days like this and it seems im running into more and more mean people! a few weeks back i was at the post office with my kids, and my 4 yr old was playing with the stroller and wouldnt sit like i told him to about a billion times, so as im leaving this old man shouts good ridenance!..i said "esxcuse me!!" and he said "its your fault, you made them that way, you had them you sow!" and i was shocked and he said something else threatening and i said do i need to call my husband or better yet the police and he charged me!..my kids went running behind me scared to death finially the po clerk asked if she needed to call the police and he left...he was an older man in his late 60's i say, not skinny by any means...what gives these people the right to act that way..i did get one smart mouth comment out to him as he was leaving that he must have foget his crazy pills...

then at the dmv ( i have two boys and im having a hard time with my oldest and getting him to listen, we are working with his dr about adhd) so there was a hour half wait with a 4 yr old and 18 month old, they were bored, tired and mad, no where to sit and the baby started screaming and when he started screaming the 4yr old started whinning i was so embarrassed then this guy comes over to a sudden;y free chair and and all the sudden jumps up waving his arms and screaming i cant take this f$$ BS that i needed to get out the f'n building then, the guard comes over and the kids are still screaming and he tries to help me quiet them down...what is wrong with people...i went home crying both days

thanks sorry for venting a little on here...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!