View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #4
aquinn
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love

You are? That's awesome!!

The park is very good, but I personally prefer the one in Scottsdale. The biggest problem with the Cosmo park is that it has almost no remaining grass. I believe it was rated as one of the best very early on in its life, when the grass was nice and abundant. It's still a really great park, but you must be prepared to give your dog a bath the minute you get home, and have towels in the car to wipe off the lake slime before getting in the car. Its a messy experience, but the dogs all seem to love it. The other thing is that I've heard of several dogs coming home with ticks from this park, so when I give Tucker his after park bath I use flea and tick shampoo as an extra precaution.

It was a good event. People weren't as friendly as I'd hoped. They all kinda played with their own dogs and didn't seem to have an interest in meeting the other dogs and their owners. That's okay. A day at the park is always fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I've heard about this park and that's it's just awesome! I don't get my guys vacc. for bordatella though, so I'm always kind of nervous about dog parks.

Did you go? Was it fun? I'm in Phx too, btw.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!