Thread: around the pups
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 09:23 AM   #12
ldenise
YT 2000 Club Member

Snow Yorkies, we had 4. 2 & 2. I am hoping i got a pretty accurate weight on them all. they move around do much. i got a digital postal scale to weigh them. they will be one week tomorrow and growing so fast. my husband has one favorite and I have one favorite. but.......... we can only keep one.

thank you all for your help. I am sleeping in the spare room with them and of vcourse Buckeye has to sleep with me in the bed. ahia is fine with him in the room just not close to the pen. she gives him the 'look". I have to laugh because it is the same look my mother used to give me when we were being bad with people around that she didnt feel comfy to scold us in front of them. (such as church).

I have another question having to do with color this time. what is more desirable as far as what you look for in new borns? having no white marks or with white marks. I have one i think is perfect in my opinion. (keep in mind i know nothing about the subject , but want to learn). and i am also not asking because i want to breed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!