View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #15
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
I am dying to get Thor a sister, but I'm waiting until his social skills get a bit better. Right now, he feels entitled to sniff any passing dog's butt, but he gets all offended if they take the same liberties. I do think that's a big part of it, Thor can't have fun without me. I can't even go to the park with him and chilll while he plays - he doesn't like to run around unless I'm up and going around with him. Or he starts harrassing people with food and I have to call him away every ten seconds. I'm hoping that maybe in another year he'll be more playful with other dogs.

I'm also going to take him to obediance classes, which I think will be good for bonding, but I'm not sure if they will be a substitute for daily exercise, or in addition to. I'm thinking the latter.
omg! i love going to dog classes! LOL. maybe a lot more than milu does!!!

does thor know any tricks? it's really fun for me to do tricks with milu. i do think it is bonding, cause it's stuff you can do together, and to really interact. i wanted to sign milu up for dancing with your dog class. but i guess due to the economy, they had cancel and no longer offered that class...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!