View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #13
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
When I have Thor in a really good routine, which is 1-2 hours outside every day, he's tired enough that he doesn't care if I want to run errands by myself or not. Lately I've been busy, and he does a little dance on his back legs every time he thinks we might be going out. It's cute, but I also feel really guilty. I really believe that a tired dog is a happy dog. Just sometimes I wish he got tired a little faster. Sigh. I must admit it's been really good exercise for me too.

Maybe it's just because I've been busy with work and the weather wasn't that nice yesterday. It's so gorgeous in SF most of the year, it's great to have Thor as an excuse to go outside.

I'm also a little bummed because he looooooooooves running around my office, and we are moving into a smaller space. I think I may need to start jogging with him.

i think you are a really good mama, and you spend a lot of time with thor. (plus you are super lucky to be able to bring him to work!)

i am with milu all day, but at the same time, milu is not really a dog dog, she doesn't really play that much or required to play very much. she is a love bug but independent at the same time.

i would like her to have a sibling, i think she would really enjoy that. and perhaps the new doggie can show her how dogs are suppose to behave around a ball. (milu doesn't know how to fetch, she just runs after the ball and swats at the ball like a cat)

maybe thor wants a sibling? hehe
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!