View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 08:05 AM   #4
Cali Bella
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thankyou for your replies.. I am beyond heartbroken to say, I lost my Cali Bella yesterday. Some people may say she was 'just a dog'.. to me, she was my sidekick, my angel, my babygirl and puppylove-of-my-life. There are not words to express how much I loved her and how greatly she is missed.
They did a ultrasound and found an abscess on her abdomen that erupted. The vet explained, she would have a 25% chance of survival with how extreme her case was. Even if she made it, there would be therapy and it is a painful thing to go through. I could not do that to my baby. It was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life. No one was loved and adored like my baby Bella. I would do anything on this earth for her, and I did.. her whole life.

I, by nature tend to be selfish at times. I can honestly say I never had one selfish moment when it came to my Cali Bella. In the end, what was best and right for her, was letting her go.

The grieving process is going to be long.. I know this. That little yorkie was the biggest bright spot in my life..and Il ike to believe, I was hers. We had an amazing bond that often promted people to say "are you SURE you didn't give birth to that dog?" She had this amazing way of knowing just what I needed, she gave me so much love, and it was returned to her every minute of everyday.
There will not be a day I don't miss her and love her with all my heart.
Cali Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!