View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 04:47 AM   #2
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Would love to see a picture of her. When Gracie Ruth was that age her hair wasn't really long enough to put up either. I wanted to let it grow out, yet it was getting in her eyes some. I started out using the small metal barrets then as her hair grew moved onto the tiny scrunchies & metal barrets and finally her hair got long enough to just use the scrunchies. When I want to do a bow(I like the ones on clips) I use the small grooming rubberbands. I put one around a small section in the front then a second around that ponytail and an additional amount from the back. Then I clip the bow between the two rubberbands. There's a good 'how to' in the grooming or showing forum.

Here's a couple of pic's of G with her barrets. They are the ones you just sort of bend and the pop open or closed. I've found them and the tiny scrunchies at The Dollar Stores, grocery stores, Target, Walmart, & jewelry boutiques like Claires.
These are the metal clips. They come in all sorts of colors
Clueless about Bows.-g3-07-04-08.jpg

Here she is wearing the scrunchies in pig tails.
Clueless about Bows.-3-reszd.jpg

Here she is wearing a scrunchie ponytail
Clueless about Bows.-sept-6.jpg

Here she is wearing a bow
Clueless about Bows.-6-b.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!