View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 07:25 AM   #5
JHurtt
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth

Congrats on your new addition!

And don't worry about her getting along with him. Seeing as she gets along with other dogs, she should be fine. I just recently took my 14 pound poodle mix, who loves all other dogs someplace where we were greeted by approximately 10 barking, but very friendly, Yorkies. Mind you, he plays with my parents big dogs and has a baby Yorkie sister at home that he plays with constantly, and yet with all of these dogs around him, he would not let me put him down. He drooled all over me (I mean, I was literally soaked) and at times felt that being 5'3" inches off the ground wasn't enough and tried to climb on my shoulders! After about 45 minutes I was able to finally put him down. It was just that he was so overwhelmed by the large number of them (not to mention they all looked alike, so he definitely didn't fit it in). I think he was just scared that he was about to be attacked by a gang! Can't blame him.......I like other people, but if I see 10 of them running and yelling at me, you better believe I am going to high tail it right on out of there!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!