View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
Marilize
YT 500 Club Member

I also sometimes got bored with playing, but that was only when we started playing. As soon as we get going, it is so entertaining.

I don't walk my doggies as regularly as I should as we live in the city and I have classes from 9 to 4. When I am gone, I leave them to play - June is big enough to be trusted. Not that I can say the same for Cash, but anyway. June keeps him busy.

I must say, getting a second one has let me off the leash for play most of the time. Now, all I basically have to do is throw the ball or initiate play. If I start playing with one of them, the other comes and tugs at the ears of the one I am playing with. And so, they start to play.

I am always busy, so I have a few suggestions for when you can't or don't want to play. Get a trick ball! There is one that is a Kong, a dental toy and a trick ball in one. It is a bit expensive, but Cash went crazy for his. Sadly, my parents' staffies destroyed it.

Anyway, get a trick ball that they can roll around and play with. I also love training them - this is never a hassle for me as I use a clicker and they love it. So, either get another pup or get a trick ball.

Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!