View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Sorry to hijack your post, so please PM if you'd rather, but I have been wondering what Charlotte, NC is like and would love some input. My bf will graduate next May, so we are starting to look at places we may want to live. Right now we live in OK (I lived in OKC for 9 years, but currently live in Stillwater, which I hate!) I've read so many good things (affordable, scenic, etc...) and so many bad things (nothing to do, no unique restaurants only chains, hot and humid...) that I don't know what to believe. I think I can handle some of the humidity, but this year is REALLY humid here and it is nearly unbearable. We just want to live somewhere that has a few fun family kinds of things to do and good places to eat (like small ethnic cuisine places, not Olive Garden). Also, how pet friendly is Charlotte? OK isn't the friendliest place.....I don't know of any Pet Cafe's (and not many patio dining spots that you could bring your pooch to, or maybe the weather is just to extreme here for much patio dining), and there really aren't many dog parks either. I'd love to be somewhere there were a few fun things I could do with my Bella!!! And, what are the vets like there? My vet is so good about calling back whenever I call to answer questions, etc.....I know I'm going to REALLY miss him/them sooooo much--I have definitely been spoiled! Thanks so much in advance, and again....so sorry to hijack! Thanks!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!