View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 06:53 AM   #1
princessandrea
Donating YT Addict

Star Well it's really true!

Yup its true my little Porscha is going to have a little brother Yorkie! I went this past weekend to a friend and breeder who just had two litters of Yorkies a week apart. Well my boyfriend and I decided Porscha needs another little dog to run around with. I originally had picked out a boy from one of the litters from photos the breeder had been sending me but when I saw him in person (still super cute) I thought he might end up being a little too big for Porscha and I picked out the smallest and darkest boy from the litter that was younger. I wont be able to bring him home for quite a while he is only 25 days old now but when I do you know I will post tons of pictures. I had also been trying to think of a car related name to go with Porscha and my cat Mercedes but I am thinking I like the name Carmine (sounds just like Car-Mine). I guess we will see but my boyfriend and I are super excited!!! BUT Porscha not so excited we went to visit some other Yorkie friends that night and she would have nothing to do with them, which is odd she plays with my parents dogs all the time and has also been around a daushaund and had a blast. Maybe there were too many dogs all at once, 4 coming up to her at the same time. I sure hope so I don't want her and her brother fighting all the time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!