View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Star Beautiful AUTHENTIC Juicy Couture Carrier For Sale

I have finally decided to sell my beautiful Juicy Couture dog carrier. I got it about 2 1/2 years ago and might have carried it out once. But it really has never been used and has been sitting in my dogs' closet for years. It is gorgeous and in brand new condition.

Carrier is a Velour and Leather Tote and was introduced by Juicy Couture in Fall 2006. It was a popular style and sold out quickly. This carrier came from Glamour Dog (GlamourDog.com - Designer Dog Clothes, Dog Collars and Pet Carriers) who only carry Authentic Juicy Couture products so this carrier is guaranteed authentic.

It is a beautiful light blue color with dark brown leather trim. Embroidery design on the front is dark brown with silver accents. Hardware is shiny silver. The backside of the carrier has a large pocket. Inside the carrier, there are two large pockets on the sides as well. The interior is a beige canvas with light blue "Juicy Couture printed). Has a removable blue velour cushion. Sides are mesh and one rolls down and is secured in place by leather straps and magnetic snaps. There is also a silver clip inside to secure your dog in safely. Top zips closed and open.

Measurements are Height: 12inches, Width (at bottom) 15 1/2 inches, and Depth (at bottom) 8 1/2 inches. My 8lb yorkie that is 11inches long can fit fine in this carrier with it closed or open. So I would say it is probably best for dogs 8lbs and under, although up to 10lbs might be okay depending on how long your dog is.

There are no spots, scrathes or stains...looks brand new. And as I said before, this might have been carried out once but really has not been used.

I'm asking $250 which includes shipping (it has cost be over $30 to ship a carrier of this size before). If you have any questions let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juicy.JPG (85.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Juicy (1).JPG (43.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Juicy (2).JPG (70.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Juicy (3).JPG (66.4 KB, 24 views)
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!