View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
heatherm0890
YT 500 Club Member

Cry please help!!!!!!!!!!!

this is about our new border collie,riley...he is 7 weeks old and can sit and lay down but for the life of me and my bf we can not seem to get the dog even a lil bit potty trained and I am beginning to think somethings wrong...my yorkie was a breeze compared to this dog...please give any imput or advice that will help...im going to break down our schedule....he gets taken out three times a nite and is usually fine..no accidents BUT during the day it completely ridiculous...on wednesday and thursday he is crated 3 hours( i realize this may be a lil long so i understand he may mess up while I am gone,i don't get upset over this)what does upset me however is how I watch him like a hawk and the second we see him stir from a nap he is immediately taken out...well today he peed before I could get him out of the kennel...he has like zero control! he goes absolutely anywhere,while we carry him outside hell pee on us...could something more be wrong? I understand hes only 7 weeks but he has peed 4 times in an hour! Ive bathed him already twice today...i just don't know what we are doing so wrong!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!