View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default She is so smart.

Most of you know we took a little Shih zue/ Yorkie mix in not long ago. she was 13 weeks when we took her in. We named her Candy Kisses
well she has learned so many tricks and she learns them in a matter of minutes and remembers them.

her newest trick.
DH brought this little stuffed mouse toy in for Mickey and Candy ....Candy took it and was playing with it. and next thing I know I see the mouse moving,( I didnt even know it moved or made noise) LOL. she holds the toy with her paws pulls the string all the way out and lets it go, when It stops she does it again over and over. Its so cute to watch her and see that she knows how to make it work . shes so smart.

and then today
Another funny thing happened today. I have learned Candy to kiss when told. well my SIL dropped the baby off today and was getting ready to leave and he said the words, GIVE ME A KISS. LOL and Candy came running jumped up to reach him in mid air, he was bending over waiting on Kaylins kiss and Candy kissed him right on the lips. I was crackin up. he said what the heck, I said yeah she knows what give me a kiss means LOL. would of loved to got that on camera. Think Im gonna have someone do that again so that I can try and catch it next time, have camera ready LOL

I should get them both and send them both in to funniest videos
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!