View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 02:44 AM   #8
Bianca
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inabowbina View Post
well how is she a byb if she has been doing it for 20 years she has more than a few dogs. and i am going to her house to make sure that this is not a puppy mill. idk and im not looking for a show dog, and to say she is not a Reputable Breeder well why you think that. I read the thing but still not convinced she is bad. every breeder has their flaws. i never seen a perfect dog and even the best breeder hasn't made a perfect dog. Idk puppy mills and byb i understand and know how to spot them but A reputable breeder idk i know some breeders that show their dogs and breed them and make you get a spay and neuter contract but i honestly want all its parts especially if im going to pay that much for a dog. The thing is to better the breed right well who says she is not trying no breed is perfect. everyone started somewhere idk where im going with this im tired.but i don't know if their is one perfect breeder out their. their are no perfect dogs so i dont see it. you can try to enlighten me if you want.
I gave you my opinion and I wont go into it any further. I just wanted to post some breeders for you and give you options, what you do or who you buy from is your business.
Good Luck
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!