View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 02:41 AM   #7
inabowbina
YT Addict

well how is she a byb if she has been doing it for 20 years she has more than a few dogs. and i am going to her house to make sure that this is not a puppy mill. idk and im not looking for a show dog, and to say she is not a Reputable Breeder well why you think that. I read the thing but still not convinced she is bad. every breeder has their flaws. i never seen a perfect dog and even the best breeder hasn't made a perfect dog. Idk puppy mills and byb i understand and know how to spot them but A reputable breeder idk i know some breeders that show their dogs and breed them and make you get a spay and neuter contract but i honestly want all its parts especially if im going to pay that much for a dog. The thing is to better the breed right well who says she is not trying no breed is perfect. everyone started somewhere idk where im going with this im tired.but i don't know if their is one perfect breeder out their. their are no perfect dogs so i dont see it. you can try to enlighten me if you want.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!