View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #3
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

But wait... there's more!!!!!

The little project that Debbie was working on when she was excitedly PMing me about it! I wish I could give this as much justice as it deserves but I don't think anything I could do would give it enough credit.

Debbie wrote Amelia a book! It's called Amelia's Alphabet and it's so cute and funny. It has English words and then a comparism to the US English word for the same thing, like cupcakes and bandaids. It made me giggle a couple of times. It's so bright and colourful, has pictures... it's just great... I really can't make you all understand how amazing this book is without you seeing it! I tried to take photos of it but the flash kept reflecting off the pages and it's too dull today to take photos without the flash even with the lights on. So you'll all have to take my word for it about how awesome it is. Here's Amelia looking at her new book!

Debbie, thank you so much, I know Amelia is going to love and treasure this book. It's so unbelievably kind of you to think to do that for her and put the time in and to then go and add more gifts on top of that! I truly love the book and I can't think of a better keepsafe to go with her Yodi than this book.

Here's a super big cheesy grin from Amelia just for you!

Last edited by Gypsy & Me; 07-15-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!