View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Present OMGosh, Thank You SO Much Debbie (TOY)!!!!

As some of you know Debbie and Taffy had Yodi visit recently and she contacted me to ask if she could send something to Amelia. She then teased me for DAYS about how she was making something for Amelia and how great it was turning out but wouldn't give me any hints at all to what it was! Apparently she's not very good at hints without totally giving it away!

Well very early this morning the courier dropped off a package from Debbie so we quickly ate breakfast and washed up so we could open it!

Can I just say "WOW!" to start off with... Debbie absolutely went all out with the thought that went into this for Amelia! She included something for everyone not just Amelia....

Puparoni for the girls, (they'd never had these before so I gave them an early morning treat so they could try it and now they've been bugging me for more ever since ), some postcards with Amelia's photo on, GE Teaser Cards that Debbie makes and sells, fridge magnet to store "VIP Yorkie Numbers" on, a magnetic photo holder, a gorgeous card with Taffy's super cute face, (that's my favourite Taffy photo too, I love her cute little nose ) and a postcard of the Park.

Amelia is now the proud owner of a Mickey Mouse and the cutest Raccoon, seriously, that raccoon is the cutest thing, it's face is adorable. She also got to try to Gerber baby yogurt melts in strawberry and mixed berry flavours and she LOVES them! She was going to sit and munch the whole pack so I had to take them away and she cried! I had a taste of them too and I see why she was upset I took them away. lol. Debbie also sent some Peanuts bandaids and some Winnie The Pooh cupcake cases, (that might seem a little random to everyone else but it'll become clear shortly).

So if all that wasn't enough Debbie also sent her an adorable Minnie Mouse outfit! The size is perfect too, I absolutely love it! Better photos to follow...

Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!