View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #12
kristy47
♥Sophie Belle's Mommy♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennies View Post
Hello & Welcome to YT!!! Lots of us have other pets of all kinds. If you look at my albums you'll see my puppy lovies. I have a yorkie, a toy poodle and a great pyrenees. I'd love to hear about your current dog. Have you found a breeder for your new baby?

You mentioned your a teacher...What subject do you teach? My son's going to college in the fall to become a teacher. He says he's dream is to be a high school history teacher. I don't know why, as he's not a huge history buff. Welcome to YT again.
Hi!! My dog now is just basically a "mutt". He's mixed between a retriever, a pitt, and probably about 10 other breeds!! He weighs about 70 lbs or so and is a stay outside dog. He's a very sweet dog and loves everyone unless he doesn't know them. He was introduced to my oldest cat as a puppy and he was A LOT smaller than my cat so he was scared of him. He is still a little scared of all the cats, actually. But he lets them lick him and "pet" him with no problem. He's just a good ole dog!

I have found a few breeders for yorkies that are close. There are 2 that are within 20 miles of me and I found a few within 100 miles. They seem good and have lots of info about their yorkies and such. All have the mommies and daddies on the premises so that's good.

I actually teach High School English. My major was in history, but the school I teach at only wanted coaches as history teachers so I ended up with English!
kristy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!