Thread: Dog Licenses???
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Question Dog Licenses???

Anyone out there help me out about this? I live in Orange county, CA. Is a license required by law, and is there a limit on how many dogs can be in one household?

I believe, no I KNOW, there is a snitch in the neighborhood. He is calling up anyone and everyone trying to get us fined for anything. (Haters!) Today a guy came to the house and banged on the door really hard (to get any dogs barking) and Uni was home today and started barking like mad. The two other dogs outside did not bark for some reason, and they always do. The guy says that we have to pay a fee for each dog, $100 for un-neutered, and $24 for neutered per year. He only wrote down one yorkshire terrier, he did not come into the house to see the other two out back.

Why haven't I ever heard anything about this? Is this for real? My bf watched him as he went to every single house in the neighborhood, b/c he thought he was only coming to our house.

Can we say that Uni doesn't live there? Technically we are still registered as living in riverside county.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!