View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #10
KJLive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxies_mom View Post
Roxie is going thru this phase at the moment. I have plenty for a ponytail on top but the stuff just above her eyes is getting long. Trying to decide to be patient and let that grow up to the ponytail or keep it trimmed. In the mean time it drives me crazy not being able to see her eyes.
I'm with you on this one too. Sophie used to have the "eyebrow" area trimmed along with her puppy cut and then enough was let long for a fake topknot. We are now we are growing out the eyebrows and well, it's a mess. The topknot gel doesn't hold them back and they are not long enough to reach the topknot band. They are about 2" long and stick straight front. She looks like she has a visor on. LOL! what I will do from time to time is tie back the long hair and then use a barret (baby dept.) and try and pull a few of the long hairs in between the eyes back and out of the way. Sometimes the barret lasts a few hours and sometimes it last 15 min. Here's a pic from the 4th of July. (Sorry you have to look at me too!). Granted it was breezy outside that day but you can see that those hairs are in every which direction!
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?dl=1246801421
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!