View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:51 AM   #1
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Default All 3 of them are in big trouble!!!

They make me crazy. Last night i picked up a piece of poop in the backyard that they all kept going over to. I put it in a plastic baggie and put it on the table in the backyard. Well I forgot to bring it in and it must have blown off the table. I just went out there to let them in and the were EATING it!!! The paper towel is shredded and the poop is gone. I want to kill them. I hope it was one of their poops at least and not some other animals. They are all in trouble. They ran in so fast. They know I'm mad now. Trixie just cost me almost $3000 a few weeks ago. because we "think" she had pancreatitis. I'm not too sure. Because of he high fever and not throwing up or diareah. She had an infection somewhere and was put on IV fluids and antibiotics for 3 days in the hospital. I think she ate something personally. I free feed so they are not hungry. I spend all kinds of money trying to buy the best food for them with no fillers and they eat this!!! I didn't do this much research on baby foods when my kids were little. arrrrrrr!!!!!

JUst a little rant!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!