Old 07-14-2009, 05:52 AM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Food and Feeding questions

i have my 3 yorkies
lil girl 6yrs old, picky and grumpy, missing some teeth 5lbs
Gidget 3 yrs old, calm, sweet, great teeth, healthy 8lbs
Teddy 4 months old, playful, noisy, snuggle bunny, healthy 3lbs

i have always fed dog food, i have always free feed and never measured just put more in when its gone, sometimes its gone in a day sometime 2 days. for the last year i have fed Eukanuba small breed. I really like it, i noticed a great improvement in coat and shine and they have been really healthy. but i hate the inconvenience of going to a pet shop (petsmart) to get the food. i have great coupons usually..but i have to go out of my way constantly to get a bag. i usually go twice a month. so i was at the store and got beneful, it sounded good and i mixed a bag of eukanuba and a bag of the beneful and they are eating the beneful and not the eukanuba, they really seem to like it. and im not against dog foods and im not really picky but i do want good food and after googling beneful reviews it was about 95% negative...so im a little concerned for buying it and feeding it to my pets.

i was wondering about cooking for them. I am not interested in a raw meals
i was wondering what the menu consist of?
how much each serving size should be?
how often do i feed them during the day?
what about the hard food for keeping the teeth clean?

what do you feed babies if you breed, i have always weaned litters on to my eukanuba, what do you wean babies on to if you cook?

thanks for any and all advice
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!