Thread: Rip stormy
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:00 AM   #15
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_mama22 View Post
I am a little bit offended by that. My home is very safe. This was just a very unfortunate accident that can occur in any home who has other dogs in the house. It can even happen at a park, or any where that has different types of dogs together.
I'm sorry you were offended by her comment... however, she is right. A house with a larger, more aggressive breed dog is not a good environment for a yorkie. You are right, yes it COULD and has happened in the past, does not make it ok, it raises awareness again, that this is not a good situation for a small breed dog. It is happens in a park that's different than it happening in your home where CLOSE supervision or no contact at all should be used AT ALL TIMES.
I hesitated sending this, I am not attacking you, when you are down especially, my heart breaks for you. However I just hope that you are aware that when an accident like this happens, we don't put another young pup in potentially the same situation. I would hate to see your heart broken again if it were to happen again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!