View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #15
julietimothy
YT Addict

well the pedigree on Ace though me off some I thought it would have had some kind of tile for the mom if she was a Champion in Brazil, but maynot. For as Ace I would never seen him back he is all of a show yorkie to me. I think he is the prettiest yorkie I have ever seen. I just wish I had the time because I would so put him in shows. He is the size I wanted and love his hair, he has the best coat, there is nothing I would change about him. So even if I was to find out that the mom was never a Champion I would still be very happy with him. He looks like a show dog. & he has the big eyes, they are so pretty, you just don't see eyes like this in most every day yorkies. When I went to Lake Buea Vista's web site their Yorkies has this same eyes as Ace. He looks like so many of their Yorkies so I do know he came from great bloodlines. I could not even think how great his hair could look if I did all the wraps and things the show breeders do. I love him very much and thank Mrs. Woods for him, the only bad thing I have with her is she will never retrun any emails. And I have never had a problem with just question I would love to learn. I was hoping I was not just buy a puppy but help from a show breeder. One day I would love to get another from this bloodline. You can tell the differents between everyday yorkies and show line yorkies, it is night and day.
julietimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!