Thread: My sweet baby
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Default My sweet baby

Is in heaven now.

I just thought I would come here to let everyone know that Stormy passed away around 5pm today. I feel devastated and completely shocked. I went to bring my car in to the shop yet again, on the way home my mom and I stopped at her place to have a quick cup of coffee. I thought about bringing Stormy when I was leaving but ended up leaving her home.

My fiance said they were all in the living room and my daughter wanted something to eat, he left the two dogs in the living room. I had mentioned before my new dog, she is a bull terrier puppy. She plays a little rough and I always make sure to keep an eye out when they start to "play". I have been so terrified of something like this happening and I make sure to tell my fiance the dangers but he kind of brushes it off as " they have to deal with it on their own " well today the bull terrier, I am assuming bit Stormy in the neck area. Because the bull terrier started trying to play with her as my fiance left the room, he heard Stormy yelp and he went into the room to find her laying on the floor wimpering, he started to give her CPR but she just slowly stopped breathing. He called me right away and told me, I thought maybe it was a sick joke, but me and my mom started to rush home, I got home about 15 mins later and my fiance was still giving her CPR, but she was long gone. I am so torn and so upset. My other dog is laying in her crate now very scared, I think she may sense something.

I just don't know what to do now I am completely broken, that was my baby, she went through so much and was such a strong fighter and to die like this? why my baby! why did he bring this dog home, I can't believe this. My other dog has never attacked her violently or anything, she always just wants to play but she is such a big puppy that she gets a little too rough for a small yorkie and poor Stormy always tries to defend herself but this time she lost, my poor baby is gone and I didn't even get to say good bye to her. I just feel so horrible, I wasn't there to protect her how could I have left her home and let this happen I will never forgive myself and I don't even know if I can forgive my fiance now for this, how could he. I have called him so many rude names now I can't even look at him. WHY WHY WHY GOD, why did you take my sweet baby away from me so soon, she was doing so well and SO HAPPY. SHe was running around today so happy and giving me kisses, i just wish she was still here. My mom took her with her to bury her in her boyfriends backyard since I don't have a yard or anywhere to bury her.
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!