View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #14
Marilize
YT 500 Club Member

I think we can console ourselves that the smarter a dog is, the naughtier it is. I have a super stinker in my house.

Ever since his teenage stage he has been very interested in tearing up garbage bags and eating everything he wants inside. He still does this, but we are more clever dealing with it now. My trash cans always have to be inside a cupboard and even then, there is no guarantee.

A few months ago, Cash enjoyed a lovely feast of chicken bones from our garbage. And he got sick - constipated. I took him to the vet and paid a lot of money to hear the vet say that he is just constipated.

After that incident, we make sure to close the cupboard door properly, but Cash can friggin' open the cupboard! Today, when my sister got home from class, she found him knee-deep in the trash, eating chicken bones from last night.

To make matter worse, he is very uncomfortable and sulky now, as if it is my fault. When he ate his dinner, he let a big one rip. He jumps around, stares at his butt and runs away. And then he wants to sleep right next to me too!

We are in for a long night!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!