View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Tongue She is confused!!

So I am trying to start early with Colt ( my 11 week old chorkie/mix ) with pee pad training. Marley comes over to us at the pee pads while I say potty all excited-like and when he goes I make such a big deal out of it. Well here's the kicker... Marley will pee on the carpet right in front of me now. I think she thinks I am praising him for just peeing and not going on the pad. She used to hide if she had an accident. Now she just does it right in front of me. I have thought it over and maybe she is acting out, but she gets all excited when I praise him and then she does her thing somewhere close so that I can see her. Ugh this is a nightmare! By the way, she is warming up to him a little better. She actually let him perch on her back ( usually she runs from him ), but then he bit her and she ran. She won't fight back because she is too sweet! She will bark occasionally but thats all. SO , any tips with potty training a 11 week old??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!