View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 07:39 AM   #7
MaddiesMommie
LoveMy2
Donating Member

Ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdt View Post
These are some crazy little monsters we have. I didn't have this much trouble raising my children as I do these little boggers. We reaseach to buy the best quality food.(I didn't research at all for the kids haha) and the eat crap. Gotta love em!! Why? Why? Why? They have a ton of toys and things but no they have to get into the thongs they can't have. They constantly eat my son's pokemon guys. He gets so mad. They know when they have something they aren't supposed to also. They just sneak!! I say,"what do you have?" and they can't spit it out fast enough as if to say, "I have nothing"

Your baby should be fine. Just keep an eye on him
So true! I remember I had to go away for a work trip when Maddie was just a few weeks home. My husband assured me theyd be fine. Well, day two of my three day trip, he called to say Maddie had gotten a book of matches off the table I used to light candles and ate them. We had no idea how many or anything. We both freaked out for days, calling the vet, examining poop, listening to tummy. He even missed a day of work so he could stay with her until I got home. She was fine...
MaddiesMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!