View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
tiny champion
Yorkie Yakker

Default ADVICE WANTED: getting neutered...teeth removal too?

So little 4.2lb Tyce has an appointment to get neutered next Thursday and I may or may not be freaking out!

I'm of course nervous about it, the vet said there should be no problems "we do little ones all the time!" but of course I asked about all precautionary tools...and the drip was suggested "in case anything happens" which will hydrate him faster, etc. THOUGHTS? It's $60 extra, so I am sort of thinking just do it!, yeah?

Also, he has three baby teeth sticking around. One on the top front that is stiff stiff stiff. That one prevents me from brushing the tooth behind because they are SO TIGHT together. Then, on the bottom the two larger teeth beside the teeny front four are still there too...but the adult teeth are inset because of this...therefore if those babies were removed his teeth would be crooked like crazy, and probably the rest would eventually move as well (otherwise he looks like he had braces, theyre amazing!) SOOOOO, should I get them removed? (getting rid of the possibility of having to put him under later on if his teeth becomming dirty is an issue), or wait it out and see what happens...? I brush his teeth at least three times a week, but they do prevent from getting everything, and often there is grossness stuck in them. It's only $25 per tooth, so again, SHOULD I?!

thanks for any advice/issues you've had/things I should do!
tiny champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!