View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
suzieqnova
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk97 View Post
If you are willing to drive, I would do a search of the states around PA. Also, see where some of the breeders on here are located--then you can communicate via e-mail and/or make the drive to see everyone. I am originally from PA, but hubby is in the Navy--so I got my girls in Mississippi, all my family up there was saying they'd be more then happy to take both of them, lol. Good luck.
Thanks!

I have checked the site for breeders and will be emailing a couple of them when we are ready to move forward. This site is wonderful for people wanting to educate themselves on the Yorkie breed.

We are know in the process of saving up a cushion for a new member of our family. This morning we had to put down our 5 year old guinea pig. We spent around $600 in the past couple years on vet visits with two 5 year old guinea pigs so I can't even imagine what those vet bills look like for a dog.

It really it us hard to have to put our last guinea pig down this morning. Seeing him in pain and having to syringe feed him killed us. My 7 year old was by his side and held him before and after being put down. We are having a funeral for him tonight when my hubby gets home from work.

Thanks again for the help. I will be on here daily researching away.
suzieqnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!