View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #9
wolflover
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyGates View Post
My name is Natasha and i live in a small market town in Northumberland in England. I am 23 and i work as a driving instructor to earn the money to and enjoy my life to the full I live in my one bed flat by myself but my bf is soon to be moving in with me and bailey on Aug 21st My best friend, baby and my rock is my little yorkie Bailey. He is nearly two now and i couldnt be without him. I got Bailey when i was with my ex. I had wanted a small dog for such a loooong time and one day i seen yorkies in the paper and thought right i am going to get one, wasnt really thought through! I was going to look for a littke girl but ended up getting bailey and boy i am glad i did coz he is EVERYTHING i could have wished for!

Thats about all i have to tell you about myself really, plz feel free to add me as a friend and i hope to get to know u all alot better as this time me and bailey are not going anywhere! xxx
My name is Isabella and I live in a medium sized neighborhood in McKinney, Texas. I am 11 and going to Middle School next year. I am very excited! I sleep on the sofa, on my bed, or on my mom and dads bed. The little family yorkie, which just recently became my baby, is Miley. I always begged my parents for a dog and we finally got a maltese named Caesar. Unfortunantely, he was very hyper and aggresive, so my mom gave him to the shelter. From then on I still kept beging for another dog. Then we moved here to Texas. My mom was going out to buy some sheets and she stopped in at Petland to look at the animals. She saw such cute yorkies and someone who worked there said: Oh, we have a smaller one, and then brought her out. My mom couldnt resist and bought her. My family refuses to believe that she was from a puppy mill. I keep telling them though. Anyway, I was still at school so when I came home I almost blew up inside when I saw her in the kitchen in a little pen. She was ten weeks old and not even one pound. Later that day, one of our neghbors came over and we decided n a name for her- Miley. And now she is almost potty trained at ten months old. Ok I was trying to keep this short, but once i get started, I keep going on and on and on lol.
wolflover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!