View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
mjharpst
YT 1000 Club Member

Love Memories of your yorkie...

I have been a yorkie momma for almost 3 years now and I love it. I have so many memories of my yorkies that have made them so near and dear to my heart! I just wanted to post a thread where we can share some of our favorite memories of our dog.
Roxie is just my little ray of sunshine! She makes every morning so much better. I would have to say that Roxies 2nd birthday party was one of my best memories of her! She was just so happy and made it to her 2nd year. She was my little fighter and we had a great day!
Ryder is new to our family and I have to say that he has caught on to everything very fast. He is the perfect man in my life just loves to love his mama. I think my favorite memory with him was doing the dog races at my parents- Ryder was only about 6 months old and had no clue what was going on and just running like a clumsy, floppy puppy and when he got to me FINALLY, just passed out and was up in a few deep breathes to follow the others.
Please feel free to share your memories with your yorkie- we all love talking about our dogs!
(Pic is of all the dogs lined up to run the race)
Attached Thumbnails
Memories of your yorkie...-june-2009-001.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!