View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
heavenlyyorkies
Yorkie Talker

Love Chris Christensen is THE BEST!!!

I just wanted to get on here and RAVE about these products, I have tried EVERYTHING, (that's really no exaggeration either) to get my yorkies' coats looking great, and there is no better product I have found. The clarifying shampoo lathers great, rinses off easy, and leaves no residue on their coats. The Day to day conditioner is light, and I do not have to use very much of it either to cover them. And the best item, Ice on Ice, is the finishing spray, and I don't have to use much of that either... it brushes in evenly, leaves the coat shiny and lightweight, reduces flyaways AND has improved their coat quality over time!
The only product I am questioning is the After Bath (anyone use this) and what is the difference without using it?? I have seen no difference in using or not using it in my routines....
I'm just saying, I finally fell in love with a good product.
It took me forever to find it. But I did!
I also just bought one of the combs they sell (did the tip test, and boy were they right! I can't imagine all the pain I had been putting my babies through!) These combs are expensive, but work well, and do not bend as easily as the generic comb.
Petedge.com though, sells the best wire brush I can find. The double sided soft brush (Its purple), and I love it. No more painful brushing for my doggies!

Once again, just wanted to express my enthusiasm!

Hope everyone else isn't having a hard time keeping those mischevious little doggies clean! God knows I am!
heavenlyyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!