View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 06:10 AM   #1
iwannayorkieplz
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 Anyone Order Yorkie Clothing On PetEdge.com?

If so, were the measurements pretty correct? it says tea cup size is for dogs 5 lbs and under, which my new dog will be 3-4, closer to 3, the breeder believes, FULL grown (not full grown at the moment, 14+ wks..BTW when do they reach adult size?), but on other sites, the size chart shows an xxs, like their tea cup size accept the neck is a little smaller on theirs and they are claiming 5 lbs and under, and on other sites it says such measurements are from a 1-2 lb dog, so i'm COMPLETELY confused. i know i should wait, but i also know i'll want things for now and later and really want to order a bunch of stuff i need, and some 'perks' the clothing, the hats, the soft carrier, bows, girlie stuff, lol. me and my daughter are very looking forward to this, soooo

I just wanted to know, if they were correct or not, and if not did they run large or small. let me give you their chart and another i have seen in numerous places. the breeder may right me back with measurements and opinions, but for now...i wanna ask you gals and guys since i'm sure plenty of you are yorkie experts, and buy this stuff, and maybe use that site. shot in the dark but why not, lol.

here is the chart and if you don't know about pet edge, about YOUR yorkie's measurements, which chart seems more right on to you? here is the pet edge one... then below the other, i have found in a couple other places. at least here unlike ebay which does have great prices but i can return. thanks in advance, michelle

Recommended sizing by breed:

XX-Small: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
X-Small: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
Small: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
Medium: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
Large: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie, Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
X-Large: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler
XX-Large: Irish Wolfhound, Great Dane, Mastiff, Newfoundland, St. Bernard

SizeLengthFits NeckFits ChestTeacup6"4-6"8-10"XXS8"6-8"
10-14"XS10"7-9"14-16"S12"8-10"16-18"M16"10-13"18-22"

NOW the other.....

http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-4938869..._2062_15350461
iwannayorkieplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!