View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #1
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Angry I have been more then Patient.. no gift

I have debated making this thread....and since I have had many people ask me if I did indeed finally receive mariska's parcel from her buddie...I decided to make this thread to say, "NO"

I realy enjoyed my part of the GE.. the shopping for two buddie's and the threads.. But after all this time and the last shipping date being the end of May.. I have come to the conclusion that there was never a parcel shipped out.. this is what was told to Admin but I would have had it by now if this was true...I believe many would have to agree with me.. Each week I say I will wait another week.. but how many weeks does this person get in grace..

I am a little upset at this stage and a lot disappointed... sure takes the fun away not only for myself... but for future exchanges.
It is now time for me to be leaving for the Big meet up in Virginia.
I was told a few weeks ago the parcel was shipped.. if it was indeed shipped I would have had it since it was also being shipped right here in Canada..

I have been patient really, disappointed yes!~~~~ But I just sit and watch the weeks go by with nothing !!!!!
I just do not know what to think.. I have really tried to keep a positive attitude.. but now.. I am not even sure what I feel or how I feel... anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!