View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:22 PM   #14
angelakc
<3 by Zsa Zsa & Pixie
Donating Member

omg how sad... I was at Walmart the other day and a older lady was pushing her cart, she was going down at a slant and the buggy picked up speed and she was kind of running behind it and it got to fast, she lost control and fell to her knees and hands. Poor lady I wasnt that close to her but I heard her screams and ran to help her. I was further away from her but I made it to her first... she was saying help me but she was already out of breath...my heart broke. I helped her up and she was scratched up so bad her arms and hands were bleeding. She didnt want to file a report so I helped her to her car and my husband loaded her groceries for her. Another lady showed up and was helping her too. She only wanted her coke and her keys and she sat in her car a little while we watched her until she left. It broke my heart she said she didn't have anyone to go anywhere with her and she just couldn't sit in the house anymore. But we were in public and you were in your own neighborhood which is worse. If I lived there and saw you I would have helped you... sorry you had to go through that. But most of all Im glad you didnt hurt yourself worse or landed on your belly. Glad your little boy was there to help.

"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies"

Last edited by angelakc; 07-08-2009 at 01:23 PM.
angelakc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!