View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggynitro View Post
I had thought that I wrote about my experience with Mr. Colonel in the most professional manner possible but maybe not. I can certainly understand his frustration with people using his pictures and they did not even purchase one of his dogs. But, this is not the case in my case. I guess I don't appreciate Mr Colonal's unprofessional mannerisms by calling my dogs ugly, claiming my dogs are in bad health, etc. The dog with the teeth issues was sent to me in that condition (mouth full of double rows of teeth). He was about 9 months old at the time I recieved him. And "I" am being accused of treating my pets poorly. Okay.....I accept the critisim. I have big shoulders. I can take the beating. My contract with Javier didn't say anything with reference to using any dogs photos. I'm "BAD" (I guess).
How in the world can you call hi unprofessional when you are breeding mixed breeds? From what I see on puppyfind, i don't see how you can say anything about this man. And if you took the pictures from his website it is copyrighted material. How can you market a 15 day old pup as a "show potential"?

http://www.puppyfind.com/l/?acct_id=...20dcd6e95e314f

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 07-08-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!