View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 08:38 AM   #1
eensor
YT 2000 Club Member

Default It started like this.......

My morning has been crazy! At 4:30, Miss Lexy decided to tee tee in our bed! Not just a little tee tee, mind you. A FREAKIN' YELLOW RIVER!!! So I get up and take all the clean sheets and blankets and spread off the bed and my hubby and I move to the guest room bed. I just washed and changed sheets yesterday! Then after about an hour of trying to go back to sleep, I finally did, only to be awakened by Lexy barking from the laundry room to get back in bed with us! I guess she wanted to baptize the guest room too!
While fixing my coffee, I look over and Peanut is squatting to poop. So I grab him up and run out into the garage to let him outside. This went fairly well until I realized he had pooped on the way outside while I was holding him and it landed in Andy's shoe that was in the garage. No coffee for me yet, mind you. I cleaned the shoe and said nothing to Andy about it of course!

Got to work five minutes late and made a complete idiot out of myself with another real estate agency setting up a showing for this afternoon. I kept telling her I needed a key to a certain house and she kept asking me which one of their agents had the key. I said I guess its in your keybox and then we both realized I was talking to the wrong agency for that particular listing.

Had a business breakfast to go to with my broker, so I though I'd better "relieve myself" before we left. When I got in the bathroom, I noticed my panties were on inside out! Is there a full moon tonight?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!