View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
GoodPotty Jazz
Yorkie Talker

Default Good Potty Jazz 2

Hello, Thanks for everyone's interest and comments in the product development Jazz and I have been working on over the last two years. She was the most difficult Pet to train, in that she has a vary small bladder and went so often we could not keep up with here, and then there is the weather to compete with when you are trying to take her out. But like most pets she responds best to your voice of praise, and treats! So the idea is to record your voice of praise that your pet responds too, and the treats for using the pad. The single sheet version requires you to change the pad after each use, the treat tray has 4 compartments. For training purposes you can connect up to 4 seperate peepads to the treat tray and if your pet goes on any of the four pads the sensor will reward your pet with praise and treats. Once your pet is trained a single Pee Pad Sensor Board and Pad should work fine. Once your pet is single sheet trained, you can add the automatic sheet feed to your exsisting Pad Sensor board and it will advance and reset like shown in ths Video. These pads do not have a plastic liner to disspose of, just the absorbent pad sheet.The sensor board is reused there for eliminating plastic going to the landfill. I hope to have the single sheet version ready by mid september, I'm currently working on getting the price down, I have this moto " if it's worth doing, it's worth over doing" some might say it's also a curse. Fell free to contact me if you have questions, and to let me know if you would like further updates. Thanks, Dave goodpotty@gmail.com
GoodPotty Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!