View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #19
Tnyorkiemom
Smokey's Mommy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlySRN View Post
What a cleaver idea with the paper clips. I am 6'0 and right now I weigh 155. Before I started nursing school I was 120-125...which I know is way to skinny, after nursing school I was at 170, but because I am tall you would never know. My goal is to eat healthier, eat every 4 hours instead of 1 or 2 meals a day, and lose my little muffin top. Hehe...I have been excercising at least 30 min. a day (eliptical and soon to be treadmill) and I go hiking a few miles on my days off. (2 times a week) I have already noticed a change. I'm not really looking to lose too much just maintain.

I think the biggest reason I am doing WW is because every time I eat I feel guility, with WW you have your amount you can have a day and I know if I eat something good for me I can eat more later but if I eat something bad I have less for later. It makes me feel better about food.
my SIL is 6'0 and she looked skinny at 150........she really looks best at around 165...........now she is right at 200.......but looks like the average woman at 150.........uggh...............im way bigger than 150.........but can say i have never been over 183........thank goodness........im in the 165-168 range right now.........of course at my height i look like some at over 200
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!