Thread: One or Two
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #22
yorkie mad
♥Tiny Tia my Furbaby♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
Hehe I know! I did have another yorkie at a time..Pigpen!! We got him when pnut was about 1 1/2 and It wasnt working out, pigpen was soo hyper and not just cuz he was a pup lol. He was 9 months and always wanted to play always wanted to play with pnut, I noticed pnut was not even acting like himself anymore like pigpen was buggin him. Pigpen HAD to go on walks or he would chew up the base board lol! So I had to find pigpen a new home. IT hurt sooo bad!! But I found him a great home with a stay at home mommy and a big grass backyard(gated) and 3 little skin brothers to play with!! I actually went to visit pigpen to see how he was doing about a month ago and all my grief and depression went away when I saw how happy he was, I hate to say it but it looked happier with his new family!! So thats why I am sticking to 1 pnut!! I tried having 2 and I dont know if it was just pigpens personality or what, but I know pnuts personality and I know that he is a loner!!! As long as he has me he is fine!!
that is really sweet, you done what was right for you both. Im glad pigpen is happy and you are content with your one baby as I am with mine.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!